1. Registration of students for class I to IX, for new Session will open from 15 Jan onwards from 1000 hrs to 1330 hrs (Only on working days).
2. The applicant seeking admissions in class-I, are required to have minimum 05 yrs of age as on 31 Mar. The applicants not meeting this criteria, will NOT be issued Registration Form for class I.
3. The applicant seeking admissions in class II onwards, are required to fulfill the age criteria as laid down by AWES. Further the
case for admissions of applicants will be considered on the basis of Priorities prescribed in Article 193 of AWES Rules and Regulations.
Note: The applicants under priorities 193 (f) (g) and (h) come under civil wards category and will ONLY be considered subject to availability of vacancies, consequent to admissions of all applicants of higher priority.
4. The registration does not stand a guarantee for admission. All admission will be done as per AWES Rules and Regulations.
5. Parents/Guardians can procure Registration Forms from School on all working days.
6. Registration forms duly filled and signed with required documents along with photocopy of bank slip for deposition of registration fee must be submitted in school office.
7. (a) ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASS I : The applicants for Class I will be admitted on first come first serve basis. The detailed admission procedure will be displayed with Admission list.
(b) 1st list for admission will be displayed on First Week of Mar & admission formalities to be completed latest by 15 Mar, otherwise seats will be transferred to candidates in waiting list.
(c) 2nd list for admission will be displayed on 1000 hrs, 16 Mar.
8. (a) ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASSES II TO IX : The applicants for Class II to IX will be admitted on basis of Entrance Test. The detailed admission procedure will be displayed with Admission List.
(b) Entrance Test for classes II to IX will be held at School from 0830 hrs to 1130 hrs and result will be declared after three working days. Parents are requested to complete the admission formalities by 30 Mar otherwise seats will be transferred to candidates in waiting list.
(c) Second Entrance Test will be held on second week of Apr from 0830 hrs to 1130 hrs and result will be displayed after three working days (subject to availability of seats).
9. The details regarding School Fees and Book List is also available in School web site.
10. ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASSES XI : The students qualifying the laid down criteria as prescribed in Rules and Regulations for school are eligible to apply. The relevant extract of minimum eligibility criteria, prescribed under Article 209 of AWES Rules & Regulation Mar 2019 is as under :-
11. Students who were studying in Army Public School No 2, Roorkee will primarily be considered for admission to Class XI. However, the students of other APS/Schools will be considered, subject to meeting criteria for merit and availability of seats after admission of eligible candidates of APS No 2, Roorkee.
The School presently offers scheme of studies under Science & Commerce Stream only.
Scheme A and Scheme J will be allowed subject to admission of minimum students in each scheme.
All admissions will be strictly in order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies. Scoring prescribed eligibility criteria in required subjects, does not guarantee for admission to Class XI. Admission will depend upon relative merit and availability of seats against applied combination of subject.
General Guidelines for admission in class xI
(a) Submit request for admission to class XI.
(b) If the candidate is found eligible (subject to meeting prescribed criteria and availability of seats), an email from the school will be sent to the candidate for confirmation or rejection of the request for admission to class XI.
NOTE : Accordingly the admission will be processed. In case of eligible students from other APSs/other schools, such candidates will be admitted as per system prescribed for fresh admission cases. However, for students who have passed Class X from APS No. 2, Roorkee, will not be required to undergo fresh admission process.
Students and Parents can also download Admission Form and forward to School through E-Mail duly filled alongwith all supporting documents for our scrutinizing and further action.
To know one time fees please click here.