PAY YOUR WARD FEE ONLINE
1. Parents can deposit School Fees of their ward through online mode. Details of Banker are as under :-
In Favour of : ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL NO 2
Banker’s Name : Punjab National Bank
Address of Banker : Sapper Market, Roorkee Cantt
Account No : 0946001100000034
IFS Code : PUNB0094600
- The Annual Charges are required to be deposited in April of every session, only, Further, monthly fees of school fee is required to be deposited quarterly, during 1st to 10th of first month of every quarter. After 10th of first month of every quarter, the fine for late deposition will be charged by the bank officials as per details as under:-
Upto 10th of First month of the quarter – Nil
Upto 20th of First month of the quarter – 100/-
Upto 1 month – 200/-
Upto 2 months – 400/-
Upto 3 months – 750/-
If Fees and fine are not paid for more than three consecutive months, the name of the Student will be struck off the Roll.
3. For Army Wards Only :- In case of change in fee category, i.e. in case of promotion from OR Category to JCO Category or JCO to Offr Category, it is responsibility of the Parent to immediately inform the school for such change. The change in fee category will be considered from date of publishing of Part II Order and the Parent is liable to pay arrears for difference in school fees.
4. The details of school fees for each category and class group is available on School Website. Parents can also view their ward’s Fee Account on APS DIGICAMP. Fee paid will be updated within 48 hrs in DIGICAMP interface, for information of parents.
5. If the school fees is deposited online, the Parents are requested to update/inform the school office through school email as per details as under for such transaction :-
Admission No of Ward ………………….. Class ………… Section ……………….
Date of Transaction ………………………. Amount ……. Transaction ID ……………….
SPECIAL ARRANGMENT FOR LOCKDOWN PERIOD ONLY
1. In the wake of COVID 19 Pandemic and prevailing unprecedented circumstances LATE FINE has been waived off till lockdown. Parents can pay their wards fees without late fees for the first quarter.